Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Trinity? Huh?

This is a short one folks.  Opening Moore eyes.

So, I have talked to several folks (Christian and non-Christian) who just can't understand this whole trinity thang. (God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit) I mean, what is that?  How can God be three but then He's one but He's actually three?  HUH?  I'll admit that's kind of confusing to me.  So, let me give you a picture of how to better understand this concept. 

Think of it this way. God in 3 forms (persons) is still One just with different purposes.

Let's look at water.  Water can come in 3 different forms (solid, liquid, & gas).  All 3 forms can serve three very different purposes yet it is still water.

The same is true for God.  He comes in 3 different forms (persons), which individually served different purposes yet He is still GOD. 

Hopefully, that will help you out some.  Next entry will be what exactly are those purposes.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment